Skip to main content
You are not a member of this wiki.
Pages and Files
What is Savage Worlds?
Characters and Races
Edges and Hindrances
Monsters and Mooks
Shark Bytes Archive
Core Rules FAQ
Policies and Guidelines
While we use the word "conversion" here as the vernacular, it's better to "adapt" a setting to Savage Worlds rather than convert it. That's the most important thing to keep in mind when working on an adaptation of a setting for Savage Worlds. Refer to the Savage Worlds core rules for more advice on adapting a setting.
already has a great list of conversions for Savage Worlds.
has some Savage Worlds content (plus lots of maps, adventures, and more)
- SW in ancient egypt.
Avatar: The Final War
This game is based off of the hit TV series, Avatar the Last Airbender.
Avatar: The Last Airbender
- This is based on the Avatar series.
Ben 10: Shattered Omnitrix
A Ben 10 setting based some 20 years in the future with all aliens playable and lots of gadgets this game is sure to be fun!
- Converting the hit 2K Games title.
Birthright Campaign Setting
- A near-total conversion of Birthright's rules and mechanics from d20 to Savage Worlds.
- Converting to get the feel of the setting of the R. Talsorian RPG, especially the 2020 era.
Call of Cthulhu
- Chaosium's game of Lovecraftian insanity gets the Savage treatment.
d20 Modern Wealth, Savaged
- All the basic tables and stats you need to use d20 Modern's Wealth System in Savage Worlds. Savaged Occupations is linked from this page.
Dark Sun Savage Worlds
- Conversion of the classic AD&D adventure.
- Savage science fiction survival horror.
- Conversion of the post apocalyptic role-playing game
Dogs in the Vineyard
- Taking DitV's storytelling conflict resolution system to Savage Worlds.
Everyone's Favorite Entertainment Converted to Savage Worlds Settings
From Books, to TV, to Movies, to video games, we have it all!
- Pulp Fantasy Adventure.
Eberron Conversion Companion
- A detailed guide with setting rules, races, Edges, Powers, some monsters, and references to published resources to incorporate into a Savage Worlds adaptation of Eberron.
Eclipse Phase SW
- alteration of a conversion of this excellent SF game.
Fading Suns Savage World
- conversion of the second edition game.
A Feast for Crows
- From the
Song of Ice and Fire
novels by George R.R. Martin. A very well conceived and executed fantasy setting in Westeros
- Romance! Adventure! MAD SCIENCE!
- Greg Stafford's incredible fantasy world!
An exciting demigod RPG, this game is sure to be loads of fun!
Halo RPG Adaptation
- Be patient and you can download it from RapidShare.
- A savage conversion of Harry Potter.
A Savage setting based off the TV show Invader Zim.
- A Wiki (much like this one) devoted to
' Iron Kingdom.
- Original Victory Games RPG conversion from Paul Kasper (now on a wikispaces!). Comments welcomed!
Savage Bond 007
- The Victory Games RPG converted. An expanded version of Savage 007 by Rob "The GIT" Davis.
- A sort of Player's Manual. Companion to the Savage Bond 007 also by Rob "The GIT" Davis.
Agent Dossier Form
- A form fillable pdf character sheet for Savage Bond 007 designed by Rob "The GIT" Davis.
- Science fiction pulp game using the Savage Worlds rules system.
- Adventures in Tolkien's Middle-earth. Includes a Player's compilation and GM's compilation.
Midnight Savage Setting
- Converting races and equipment from the d20 Midnight campaign setting by Fantasy Flight Games. (Link updated)
- A Savage Worlds conversion for Nexus: the Infinite City
This setting is based off the Ranger's Apprentice books by John Flanagan.
This Campaign Setting is set in Redwall Abbey, a nook for friendly forest creatures. But when their guardian sword has been stolen, someone must take it back.
A conversion of the computer game by THQ / Volition. Also good for any other near future"realistic" Mars campaigns...
Red Star Savage Setting
A conversion of the excellent Red Star Campaign Setting from Green Ronin.
Rise of the Supernatural
- The world has been taken over by China (Now United Dominion of China), but the supernatural began to rise. Includes sides, territory, races and leaders. This setting is based off the book, By Demons be Driven.
Runequest - Savage Edition
- Includes Hero Lab file!
- A savage conversion for RoosterTeeth's RWBY. Detailed and fully playable.
Savage Apocalypse v2.1
- A Savage Worlds post-apocalyptic toolkit. Includes character generation, mutations, setting rules, gear and creatures.
: High-Quality version
- SW gaming with the Earthdawn setting
- Epic Space Opera in Lois McMaster Bujold's Vorkosiverse
- Blog posts by Sitting Duck concerned with converting settings to Savage Worlds. Among the titles being converted are the TV series Supernatural and WildFire's CthulhuTech.
Savage Dark Heresy
- A conversion of the Warhammer 40K Dark Heresy setting.
Savage Gamma World Revised
- A savagely faithful conversion of Gamma World.
- A conversion of the classic Skyrealms of Jorune RPG
Savage Shadowrun Second Edition
- A conversion to play Shadowrun 2 with Savage Worlds rules; all archetypes playtested (Street Samurai, Deckers, Riggers, Shaman, Mages, Faces)
With Hero Lab files!
A universal adaptation of all three Trinityverse lines: Aeon, Aberrant, and Adventure!
Scribblenauts: Wrath of the Not-Scribbler
In this setting, based off the DS game Scribblenauts, the world is in the control of the Not-Scribbler, a ruthless tyrant that has all but defeated the Scribblenauts.
- Work in progress on using Savage Worlds to run adventures on the Final Frontier.
- Savage Star Trek, another take on it.
The Last of Us
- The post-apocalyptic setting of Naughty Dog's survival horror game.
- A conversion of Twilight 2000 2.2's chargen rules into Savage Worlds. It makes characters just a bit different than usual SW.
- Characters and vehicles from the Supermarionation classic.
- West End's game of multiple realities invading Core Earth is Savaged. Most recent version.
- conversion of the Traveller SF game.
- Basic conversion of the WH40K universe to the SW system. Names and setting are copyrighted by GW.
Warhammer 40K: Imperium of Man
- In-depth conversion of Imperium data. Contains rules for playing Psykers, Space Marines, Interrogators, and other Imperium characters.
- Work in Progress, Mostly focus on edges, to give the opportunity to play a broad range of characters, from the vast culture of the Imperium of Man , Anno Domini 40.000. Names and setting are copyrighted by GW. Credits to
for a great 40k text content site. File in .excel format.
Werewolf: the Apocalypse
- rules for making characters for second edition W:tA, including conversions for the basic first-level gifts and homebrew rules for pack tactics.
World of Warcraft
World of Warcraft, now in a Savage Worlds format.
Wheel of Time Magic
- A conversion to use WoT Weaving in any campaign.
The Wheel of Time
- A conversion for Robert Jordan's epic fantasy series.
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"